The MagicaProject aimed to bring a new magical experience to Minecraft through the use of Spigot and the magic of resource packs. Its development was cancelled after I was offered positions to work on other projects
The original version didn't use Minecraft models, and used pre-existing Minecraft Blocks.
After remembering that models are a thing in 1.11, I started to move to the use of Models.
Below are some images of the MagicaProject before I made some basic models.
After looking up some quick tutorials on model creation, I began work on designing some simple models. You can see them in action below.
Below are some images of the models themselves within the modelling program.